1:31 PM 11/4/2021 - The Great STEELE DOSSIER show must go on: Igor Danchenko was arrested in the US as the part of the Durham Investigation. And what about Nemirovich, I must ask. I think, Vyacheslav Surkov holds many, if not all ZI answers. Put him on ZI docket! He IZ ZI Playwright cum Director of ZIZ puppet Spy Show "We put our boy in ZI White House"!

The Great STEELE DOSSIER show must go onIgor Danchenko was arrested in the US as the part of the Durham Investigation

And what about Nemirovich, I must ask. 

I think, Vyacheslav Surkov holds many, if not all ZI answers. Put him on ZI docket! 

He IZ ZI Playwright cum Director of ZIZ puppet Spy Show "We put our boy in ZI White House"!

- Wikimedia Commons


1:31 PM 11/4/2021 - Post Link

The post Russian analyst who aided Trump-Steele dossier is arrested in US – syracuse.com first appeared on My News Links.



8030082 My News Links

The post Russian analyst who worked on Steele dossier arrested – Sand Hills Express first appeared on My News Links.



8030082 My News Links

The post FBI arrests Steele dossier sub-source as part of Durham investigation – News Nation USA first appeared on FBI Reform.



7477469 FBI Reform
Analyst who aided Trump-Russia dossier is arrested  KEYE TV CBS Austin

6882227 “fbi and trump” – Google News

The post “fbi and trump” – Google News: Analyst who aided Trump-Russia dossier is arrested – KEYE TV CBS Austin first appeared on FBI Reform.



7477469 FBI Reform
Attorney General James, Hispanic Federation Call on DOJ to Protect Rights of U.S. Citizens in Puerto Rico  New York State Attorney General
Four teenagers guilty of murdering 15-year-old Keon Lincoln

Boy, 14, and three youths found guilty of killing schoolboy outside his home in Birmingham

A 14-year-old boy and three other teenagers have been found guilty of murdering schoolboy Keon Lincoln who was shot and stabbed outside his home in January.

Jurors returned a guilty verdict against the 14-year-old from Birmingham, as well as a youth aged 16, from Walsall, who was caught on CCTV armed with a large knife as Keon was attacked near his home in Handsworth.

Continue reading...
  1. Ahmaud Arbery killing trial: Judge declines to change racial makeup of jury, leaving just one Black juror  CBS News
  2. Jury in trial for Ahmaud Arbery's accused killers seated, 11 White jurors with 1 Black juror  11Alive
  3. Arbery trial judge: There appears to be intentional discrimination in jury selection  CNN
  4. Defense succeeds in striking most Black members of final jury pool in Ahmaud Arbery death trial; 1 Black person to be on jury  11Alive.com WXIA
  5. One Black juror, 11 whites to hear trial over Arbery slaying  Yahoo News

haiti-voodoo.jpg

19 Days Later, US, Canadian Missionaries Remain Kidnapped In Haiti  Caribbean and Latin America Daily News - News Americas

Desde que fue puesta en marcha como moneda oficial junto al dólar, los salvadoreños han debido adaptarse al uso de una billetera digital que todavía arroja problemas. Pero por otro lado, ya no pagan comisiones por el envío de remesas.

WHO warns Europe back at epicentre of pandemic

p09kz0v5.jpg

The region could see another half a million deaths over winter. Europe head, Hans Kluge, says coronavirus vaccination campaigns need to be accelerated. Also: The world’s first anti-viral pill to treat Covid has been approved in Britain, and deals are struck on coal, oil and gas at COP 26.
 audio/mpeg p0b2960y.mp3
‘Does The FBI Consider Parents Domestic Terrorists?’: Stefanik Grills FBI Witness On Garland Memo. Oakland News Now – Tag Cloud Leaf Group,hyperlocal news, demand media inc, Alameda County sale Surplus Lands Act, Centre Urban, Oakland Municipal Auditorium, One Lake Merritt Hotel, Laney College , Libby Schaaf Mayor, Amber Eikel, 49ers trade rumors, 415 Media, Rich Lieberman, Robert Downey …

The post ‘Does The FBI Consider Parents Domestic Terrorists … first appeared on My News Links.



8030082 My News Links

7243548 Sites from Michael_Novakhov (58 sites)


8030082 My News Links

7243548 Sites from Michael_Novakhov (58 sites)

The post White House spokesperson Psaki has COVID-19, last saw Biden on Tuesday – Reuters first appeared on My News Links.



8030082 My News Links

7243548 Sites from Michael_Novakhov (58 sites)
A Roadmap to End the COVID-19 Pandemic  International Monetary Fund

The post A Roadmap to End the COVID-19 Pandemic – International Monetary Fund first appeared on My News Links.



8030082 My News Links

7243548 Sites from Michael_Novakhov (58 sites)

The West Hollywood City Council early Thursday morning approved what will be the highest minimum wage in the nation.

Bicyclist Killed by Box Truck Driver in Sunnyside Wednesday: NYPD  Long Island City Post
Flushing resident cuffed and charged in Main Street murder case: NYPD – QNS.com  QNS.com

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! ЕКАТЕРИНА НАБОЙЧЕНКО. АВТОСПОРТ – БОЛЬШЕ, ЧЕМ ЖИЗНЬ"👉 https://youtu.be/0asXpRrC-0w

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ. ЗАКАЛЕННЫЙ ЛЬДАМИ"👉https://youtu.be/YG0EJf_oP6E

🇷🇺СМОТРИМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! САМАРА. ДОЧЬ ОРЕНБУРГСКИХ СТЕПЕЙ"👉 https://youtu.be/3wGDvrQcazY

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! ЯКУТИЯ" 👉https://youtu.be/EHFsLi2l4Xg

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! САТКА" 👉https://youtu.be/hBw4Y3KR3VQ

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! МОСКВА" 👉https://youtu.be/-IGUnRt5Fhg

🇷🇺 СМОТРИМ УНИКАЛЬНЫЙ ФИЛЬМ "РОССИЯ. НАМ 30 ЛЕТ! ДАГЕСТАН" 👉https://youtu.be/qeua7GgDJ0g

СМОТРИМ В HD ТУТ 👉 - https://smotrim.ru/vesti/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=all&utm_campaign=all_0
Подпишитесь на канал Россия24: https://www.youtube.com/c/russia24tv?sub_confirmation=1
Бывший вице-премьер Украины Алексей Резников назначен министром обороны Украины. За это решение проголосовали большинство депутатов Рады. Кадровые перестановки в правительстве президент Украины анонсировал в середине октября. Представлять кандидата в парламент Владимир Зеленский приехал вместе с главой своего офиса Андреем Ермаком. Заседание не обошлось без инцидентов.

Последние новости России и мира, политика, экономика, бизнес, курсы валют, культура, технологии, спорт, интервью, специальные репортажи, происшествия и многое другое.
#Россия24 #Вести #Новости

Официальный YouTube канал ВГТРК.
Россия 24 - это единственный российский информационный канал, вещающий 24 часа в сутки. Мировые новости и новости регионов России. Экономическая аналитика и интервью с влиятельнейшими персонами.

Смотрите также:
Вести недели с Дмитрием Киселевым - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaTpipoWQNR1ya5zp19Gc4ZB
Вести в субботу с Сергеем Брилевым - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6MnxjOjSRsQAPpOhH0l_GTegWckbTIB4
Воскресный вечер с Владимиром Соловьевым - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJvP0lZee7zYMGBmzUqNn16P71vHzgkU
60 минут - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR16nHT1nkmG7g9AkE9tGeQ?sub_confirmation=1
Новости в прямом эфире - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaQ73BA1ECZR916u5EI6DnEE
Международное обозрение - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaSEmz_g88P4pjTgoDzVwfP7
Специальный репортаж - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaQLdG0uLyM27FhyBi6J0Ikf
Интервью - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaReDfS4-5gJqluKn-BGo3Js
Факты - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaR4eBu2aWmjknIzXn2hPX4c
Мнение - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaST71OImm-f_kc-4G9pJtSG

The-Indian-Express-11.jpg

Pandora Papers: Rosy Blue rejigged its offshore network after Panama expose  The Indian Express

379804419.jpg?resize=1200%2C630

Chile’s billionaire president under scrutiny over Pandora leak  Al Jazeera English

DOWN-TO-BUSINESS-McLane-FB.jpg

What do the Pandora Papers have to do with New Hampshire?  New Hampshire Business Review

091fa56dd91a8261442ffe23e64dff0d396630da

US President Joseph R. Biden will be remembered as the father of the great artist Hunter Biden, his art dealer says  Art Newspaper

politico.jpg

All eyes on the Biden-Xi (virtual) summit  Politico
RUSSIA/KYRGYZSTAN : Afghan tensions affords Bishkek spymasters strategic regional role  Intelligence Online
Ukraine Appoints New Defense Minister amid Scrutiny on Russian Troop Movements  Asharq Al-awsat - English
Senior Austrian Defence Official ‘removed Over Links To Fugitive Wirecard Executive’ - Todayuknews  Todayuknews
Judge who called Capitol rioters a 'violent mob' will consider TODAY if Trump can block Jan 6 files  Daily Mail
FBI says PA electricity station likely ‘target’ of drone incident  DroneDJ
Top U.S. & World Headlines — November 4 2021

#DemocracyNow

Democracy Now! is an independent global news hour that airs on nearly 1,400 TV and radio stations Monday through Friday. Watch our livestream 8-9AM ET: https://democracynow.org

Please consider supporting independent media by making a donation to Democracy Now! today: https://democracynow.org/donate

FOLLOW DEMOCRACY NOW! ONLINE:
YouTube: http://youtube.com/democracynow
Facebook: http://facebook.com/democracynow
Twitter: https://twitter.com/democracynow
Instagram: http://instagram.com/democracynow
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/democracynow
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/democracy-now!-audio/id73802554
Daily Email Digest: https://democracynow.org/subscribe

Authorities Arrest Analyst Who Contributed to Steele Dossier
Igor Danchenko, a Russia analyst who worked with Christopher Steele, the author of a dossier of rumors and unproven assertions about Donald J. Trump, was taken into custody as part of the Durham investigation.
Compromised Medical Records, Ransomware Attacks Trouble Healthcare  HealthITSecurity.com
China, Russia will continue to work on settlement of Iranian nuclear problem - ministry  TASS
The Green-Wood Cemetery Selects Rowan Renee For Its 2022 Artist-In-Residence Program  Broadway World

6694235 "Brooklyn Art" - Google News
They Wanted a Balcony in Brooklyn on a Budget. Which Option Would You Choose?  The New York Times

6694219 "Midwood Brooklyn" - Google News
LPC Launches Interactive Story Map to Commemorate 50th Running of the NYC Marathon - CityLand CityLand  CityLand

6694216 "Bay Ridge Brooklyn" - Google News

Fred Cray is a painter’s photographer. For more than 40 years, the Brooklyn-based artist has skulked the streets of multiple continents for hours on end, taking thousands upon thousands of photos. But you won’t see plain-old snapshots at his exhibit in Dumbo, which launches November 4.

Cray superimposes other images, text and effects over his photographs to create a sense of movement and change. As a result, they tend feel more like paintings than typical photos. This effect is almost four-dimensional: Fingerprints float over blue skies, colors warp, the photos themselves often pop up where you least expect them.

His work has appeared regularly in solo exhibitions and group shows since the late 1970s. Cray has published more than 10 books of his work—which has been included collections ranging from The Museum of the City of New York to the Brooklyn Museum of Art to the California Museum of Photography.

Brooklyn Magazine sat down with Cray to talk about his life as an artist before and during the pandemic in anticipation of his upcoming exhibit, “Fred Cray: Singular” at Janet Borden, Inc. at 91 Water Street, today through December 22.

Cray, cray (Courtesy Fred Cray)

When and how did you arrive on Planet Brooklyn?
I studied painting and literature at Middlebury College in Vermont. This was the late ‘70s and people up there were talking about New York being the center of the art world. I lived in the East Village for a short while, but I moved to Brooklyn near where the Barclays Center is now. This was in the heroin days, around 1980, and I was painting at the time. I had a space that was large enough and cheap at $160 a month. I actually got, you know, literally burned out of it: The landlord wanted to renovate the building and needed everyone out. I was like, “This is a good deal. I don’t want to move.” So, it somehow got known to the neighborhood junkies that it was okay to break into my apartment. Things got stolen; things got burned, and most things got destroyed, including my art work. After that, I bought a small place up Prospect Heights because I never wanted to have a landlord again. And that was during the crack era, when, you know, things were still a little rough.

Why make the move from painting to photography?
At a certain point, I started running out of space. I didn’t want to arrange storage space, so I started working with photographs because they’re easier to store. Since moving to Prospect Heights I’ve only worked with photographs, but I do so in a way that reflects my background in painting.

And how is that?
One of the things I do, versus a lot of other people who work in photography, is that I actually work with photographs. I try to transform them. It’s not just taking a picture. I end up needing to do something with it because a lot of times a plain photograph just doesn’t hold my interest. I think it’s because I studied painting, and there’s a physicality in painting that there isn’t with photography. I’m trying to make photographs with a sense of process and weight to them. I think of it as transforming photographs by layering additional images and, as a result, adding an additional layer of meaning, contrast, or resonance, so the image becomes something more that it was originally to the viewer. I’ve never really tried to come up with a definitive term for what I do, but I think of it as a hybrid form.

Courtesy Fred Cray

You walk the streets on a very regular basis, whether it’s abroad or in the city, for much of the day to take pictures. Talk about that.
When I was first in New York, Manhattan used to be more interesting visually. Now it feels very generic, so I go to Queens or other parts of Brooklyn, less Manhattan. I normally walk 15-20 miles a day in the warm weather. I try to get out six days a week. It really depends. Some days I maybe take around 300 photos. In recent years, usually in summer, I typically travel to somewhere unfamiliar and have a six week residency. By being in the same place and walking around for 12 hours a day, a new idea may percolate that has been in the back of my mind, or I’ll just see things differently after a few looks. Some recent cities I’ve spent extended time in are Berlin, Rome, Tokyo, L.A., Calcutta, and Copenhagen.

How did the pandemic have an impact on this?
April or May is when I usually start going out, but I didn’t go out that spring much because I didn’t sense other people being out. It’s not that I’m always photographing people, but I just have a barometer of the city and its energy based on the presence of people, and I feed off that. And then the protests started. I photographed a few other things, and I photographed a number of protests until I sort of reached my saturation point, feeling like I couldn’t get any more from them visually. I still have 1,000 or so images of various protests over the years in New York. The thing that really hit a nerve for me, and I think a lot of other people, is when all of the rioting and looting happened, not that I felt personally threatened, but I felt like it just really damaged the city as a whole. It was just discouraging to look at the physicality of the city. The other thing is that I knew I didn’t want to photograph people in masks. I didn’t want a reminder of this period, and I don’t visually like the way people look in masks.

How were you feeling at that point as an artist and a person?
There was a lot of discouragement, not just because of the pandemic and the protests. A lot of art institutions were either closing or they were under pressure to change programming. The curator in San Francisco MOMA got fired for saying they were still going to show work of older white artists after people were pressing the museum to acquire work by minorities. So it was apparent that I and other artists I really like were not going to have much work shown, at least in institutions. Gallery shows are nice, but the institutions end up housing and collecting the work. For me the way that we were looking at our art or literature abruptly changed; all [of a] sudden this work we grew up on wasn’t to be looked at anymore, wasn’t to be read. It seemed up until the last few years the focus was primarily on what they thought was viable and good. And it wasn’t necessary that someone needed to be dealing with a sexuality, gender, race or economics. It was just based on the work first and that seems to have changed. I think really it’s the pendulum swinging a bit too much one way, and it will settle in the middle.

You have a show coming up at Janet Borden, Inc. in DUMBO. What are you going to show?
The show is the fingerprint project I’d been working on during the pandemic and a few collage pieces. When I was in college, I couldn’t study photography since it wasn’t taught, but I got into printmaking and painting. We’d end up with fingerprints on the etching plates, and I’d leave them intentionally. I did a series of self-portraits about 15 years ago where I’d put fingerprints on a wall in my studio and photograph myself against the fingerprints. That was about getting something tactile on the wall, and when fingerprints came back up during the pandemic, it was about how we are so isolated and we can’t touch each other. And with the photographs, especially fine art photographs, you are not supposed to touch, and I’m doing it deliberately. It’s putting my identity on images.

One of your ongoing projects is something called “Unique Photographs. Talk about that.
I take a lot of photographs, and I can’t effectively study them on a screen, so I end up printing thousands and thousands of small four-by-six inch images. I decided to start sharing them somewhat randomly with the city. I’d stamp my name on the back to take responsibility for the photograph and soon after started numbering them to reiterate their uniqueness. I take 15-20 with me when I’m out walking, and I leave them in places to be found. So far there are just over 50,000 “Unique Photographs.” I’ll go into stores and take the wrapping off a picture frame and insert one of my photographs and put the frame back on the shelf. I went into IKEA one day and made what I call an exhibition: I inserted about 60 unique photographs into the frames already on display. I loved going into Century 21 or other department stores and putting them in coat pockets or among stuffed animals. I’ll go into [the] Gucci [store in] SoHo to look at their books and will leave photographs in wallets and pocketbooks while I’m there.

How many people have you heard back from?
Lots, I’d guess 300-400. I’ve had some recent responses where people write “life is so depressing these days, and it made me so happy to find these photos. Thank you so much.” Things like that. Once, though, about eight years ago, I left some photos in a bunch of comic books. The owner of the store contacted me and said, “Please don’t leave this crap in my store again.” I had just received an email from someone who had found a photo in that store. So I wrote to the owner and told him I was really sorry and one of the clear intentions is not to upset people with the project, and, in fact, people actually enjoy finding the photos. I copied the email and sent it with my message. And then I told him that some people actually pay for these photos when they’re in galleries and one sold at auction for $420 a year or two ago, and he said ‘Why didn’t you tell me this before? I wouldn’t have thrown them all out!’

Unique art (Courtesy Fred Cray)



5229874 Brooklyn Magazine
What do Russians celebrate on November 4?  Russia Beyond
NPR News: 11-04-2021 5AM ET
Пострадали двое детей в возрасте 6 и 8 лет.
Член Совфеда с иронией отметил, что лицо президента Украины выражало неподдельный восторг.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1:38 PM 10/6/2020 - Major hurricane brews in Gulf of Mexico, threatens Louisiana, Florida | Hopes of a ceasefire fading in Nagorno-Karabakh amid flare-up of violence

Ukraine threatens to break off diplomatic contact with Russia - Selected Articles Review - 8:30 AM 2/22/2022

1:43 PM 2/3/2021 - Эхо Москвы - Особое мнение : Глеб Павловский | Scientists explain why the new Covid-19 variants could be more infectious

CIA Director Gina Haspel: Trump's Behavior After Election Loss Was 'Insanity' | #TNT #News #Times #US #ODNI #CIA #DOJ #FBI #Psychology of #Politics, #Intelligence, & #SecurityServices The News And Times | The FBI News Review https://shar.es/aW6eFD

Intelligence Operations | Abwehr and Psychoanalysis - Tweets Review | US "Psychoanalysts", many of them German Jewish charlatans, SPIED ON THEIR PATIENTS to find out the roots of TOTALITARIANISM!

@SecondGentleman Are you behind the attempts to unseat Chris Wray of the FBI? Do you plot to rule America behind the scenes? What are your relations with the Intelligence Services, including the Mossad, KGB, BND, and the New Abwehr?#FBI #NEWS #KamalaHarris THE FBI NEWS REVIEW

Among Those Who Marched Into the Capitol on Jan. 6: An F.B.I. Informant - The New York Times

US-American psychoanalytic community began to collaborate with the US-Intelligence Community (IC) ... psychohistorical studies on Adolf Hitler... history & consequences of this rather unexpected liaison. Psychoanalytic & the U.S. Intelligence Communities: 1940–1945

9:12 AM 9/21/2021 - #CI (Attention, #CounterIntelligence!!!) Clearly, this is the vicious, targeted political attack on #ChrisWray, & it is orchestrated by Kamala Harris #VPHarris to control FBI #FBI. She is the agent of "#ProgressiveLeft", & also of the #NewAbwehr-#KGB, I think.