Can Bernie Sanders Still Put His Stamp on Biden’s Agenda? - Vanity Fair | 7:53 AM 7/15/2021 - Michael Novakhov's favorite articles
India grapples with dilemma of allowing economy to open amid threat of surging infections #India #tourism
The post Jovenel Moïse, 53,“neg bannan-n” turned head of state in tumultuous Haiti | Obituary appeared first on The Haitian Times.
Exile communities, ready supply of military veterans, history of corrupt politics and drugs money make city a nexus for mayhem
One of the less surprising developments in the unfolding mystery of the assassination of Haitian president Jovenel Moïse is the central role of Miami in the whole story.
For decades, Miami has been the launching pad and a byword for half-baked plots and coups – from the Bay of Pigs, the failed invasion of Cuba in 1961, to last year’s harebrained raid on Venezuela, and now, allegedly, last week’s murder of the Haitian president. Most of the supposed participants were killed or arrested in the 24 hours after the murder.Continue reading...
Haiti’s president assassination suspects arrested inside Taiwanese embassy South China Morning Post
- The Latest From Haiti Following President Jovenel Moise's Assassination NPR
- Haitians Decry Photos Said to Be of President Moïse on Social Media The New York Times
- Jovenel Moïse: Foreign hit squad killed Haiti's president, police say BBC News
- Haitian police arrest suspect accused of orchestrating President's assassination CNN
- Jovenel Moïse obituary The Guardian
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Anatomy of an assassination: the final hours of President Jovenel Moïse EL PAÍS in English
- How Jovenel Moïse Went from Banana Exporter to Haiti's President The New York Times
- Jovenel Moïse, Haiti's President, Was Assassinated At Home, Acting PM Says NPR
- AP NEWS Haiti in upheaval: President Moïse assassinated at home PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti Associated Press
- Haiti's leader has been killed. Here's what you need to know CNN
- Haiti President Jovenel Moïse Assassinated at Home, Official Says The Wall Street Journal
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Biden walks a tightrope on Cuba The Washington Post
Israel on Tuesday signed its first agricultural agreements with the United Arab Emirates (UAE). UAE Minister of Food and Water Security Mariam Al-Muhairi joined Agriculture Minister Oded Forer in Tel Aviv for the signing ceremony, according to i24NEWS. The two countries agreed to cooperate on research and innovation, including developing crops that can thrive in desert environments as well as advancements in water management and irrigation. "The United Arab Emirates and Israel share many challenges when it comes to food security, and we are cooperating to find innovative and feasible solutions to these challenges," said al-Muhairi. Israel signed normalization agreements with both Bahrain and the UAE last year, as part of the Abraham Accords initiated by the administration of former US President Donald Trump. On Wednesday, the UAE will officially inaugurate its embassy in Tel Aviv in a ceremony attended by President Isaac Herzog. UAE Ambassador to Israel Mohammad al Khaja will host the ceremony, which will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony and a reception. Foreign Minister Yair Lapid recently became the first Israeli minister to embark on an official visit to the UAE, where he officially inaugurated Israel"s embassy and consulate in Dubai. Last week, a day after he assumed office, Lapid spoke to the UAE Foreign Minister. "I look forward to working with him to build on the warm and unique relations between our two countries for the benefit of our peoples and the entire Middle East," tweeted Lapid after the conversation.
- Путин ответил на заявление Зеленского о «Северном потоке-2» Lenta.ru
- “У меня плохие новости”. Немцы высмеяли слова Зеленского о транзите газа РИА НОВОСТИ
- Визит украинского президента в Берлин не заметили СМИ Германии. Вести в 20:00 Вести.Ru
- Зеленский заявил о разных взглядах с Меркель на «Северный поток-2» РБК
- Эксперт оценил слова Зеленского об урегулировании в Донбассе РИА НОВОСТИ
- Посмотреть в приложении “Google Новости”
Главные новости – Google Новости
The post Главные новости – Google Новости: Путин ответил на заявление Зеленского о «Северном потоке-2» – Lenta.ru first appeared on Russia News.