Hackers Say They Stole Thousands of Sensitive F.B.I. Personnel Records

Articles and Tweets
Hackers Say They Stole Thousands of Sensitive F.B.I. Personnel Records

Hackers Say They Stole Thousands of Sensitive F.B.I. Personnel Records

The compromise, if confirmed, would be the latest in a string of cybersecurity failures at the F.B.I., which said it was investigating the matter.
FBI investigates breach of jobs website as hackers claim ‘very sensitive data’ stolen

FBI investigates breach of jobs website as hackers claim ‘very sensitive data’ stolen

FBIjobs.gov offline on Wednesday as ShinyHunters group claims to have accessed records of agents and applicants
Ticketmaster Confirms Data Breach. Here’s What to Know.

Ticketmaster Confirms Data Breach. Here’s What to Know.

The hacking group ShinyHunters has claimed responsibility for stealing the user information of more than 500 million Ticketmaster customers.
Hacking of Government Computers Exposed 21.5 Million People

Hacking of Government Computers Exposed 21.5 Million People

Every person given a government background check for the last 15 years was probably affected, the Office of Personnel Management said.

Comments