TheNewsAndTimes.Blogspot.com - Review of News and Opinions from Michael Novakhov
Putya The Pretender: "Я - всех убийца тайный ..." | Russian, U.S security chiefs meet in Geneva in push for summit - TASS - TODAYonline posted at 18:21:34 UTC
M.N. Interpretation of the message contained in this photo:
"Ну, ты - вы, Жопа-ровы (assholes):
It was I who brought you April Flowers, and the berries will be coming soon, from me also."
Note the four fingers of the right hand pointing down ("Calm down, I decide everything here!"), with the index finger pointing to the bouquet, and the thumb pointing to himself. On the second photo the pen on his pad points left, to the West: "All of this coming from you, from the West, it is all your fault" - his usual shifting of blame.
The face is rather tense and angry, body posture - also very tense, anxious, as if he was readying himself to jump and fight, with the "dictatorial slouch": "I am in charge here!"
Any other interpretations?
Feel free to share them. We will analyze this boy thoroughly, to all his double and triple bottoms.
And at the same time, excessively defensive and the overreactive attitude betrays his uncertainty, apprehension, and some confusion: the times are cha-a-ngi-i-ng, and he is searching for a new public posture. Forever an actor, and the bad one. He is the gang leader, who protects himself by protecting his gang: "круговая порука" (in English).
In summary, he says:
"Yes, I did it, and I did it go-o-o-d!
I do it because I can and am able to do it, it is like the exercise, if you will. Like the military exercise.
No cooperation with you in any way, shape, or form: you are my enemy. You are to be deceived, in any which Tatar KGB way I can deceive you, humiliate you, and laugh at you, because I am the wild Ryazan Tatar boy, son of the criminal wolf, brought up by some shrewd Leningrad KGB Jews and the assigned to me KGB foster parents. I am street smart to the hilt, I know it all, I know all your games, and I perfected my art of playing you for years, I am near perfect at that.
So, that's where we are: COME AND GET ME IF YOU CAN!"
European Council President Charles Michel said he put sanctions against Belarus on the agenda of an EU summit after Minsk forced a Ryanair flight to land and arrested a dissident journalist, an incident Michel described as ‘an international scandal.’
Reuters brings you the latest business, finance and breaking news video from around the globe. Our reputation for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.
To inquire about a subscription to the full Johnson’s Russia List e-mail newsletter, e-mail David Johnson at davidjohnson@starpower.net Support the JRL: russialist.org/funding.php Donate Online: click here for direct link at GWU [check back for updates, including more links; some links also posted to facebook and twitter] Johnson’s Russia List :: JRL 2021-#108 :: Monday, 24 May 2021 A project sponsored [...]
Upon hearing last year that the Belarusian authorities had issued a warrant for his arrest, opposition journalist Raman Pratasevich appeared unsurprised that they would go to such lengths to jail a dissenter. And after the Belarusian security services allegedly "hijacked" a passenger plane he was traveling in and forced it to land in Minsk on May 23, Pratasevich reportedly told fellow passengers: "They will execute me here."
The FBI's statement underlined the myriad no-no's the jaunt involved. In 2018, The Federal Aviation Administration Reauthorization Act included 18 USC ...
Comments
Post a Comment