Audio - Video Post - UK scientists expressed concern on Monday that COVID-19 vaccines being rolled out in Britain may not be able to protect against a new variant of the coronavirus that emerged in South Africa and has spread internationally.
Britain’s health secretary on Monday warned that the coronavirus variant first detected in South Africa is a “very significant problem,” and poses more of a risk than others.
12:46 PM 1/4/2021
- UK scientists worry vaccines may not protect against ... Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Covid variant in South Africa is 'more of a problem' than UK's, official says CNBC
- South African COVID variant poses greater risk than UK strain: health secretary New York Post
- Matt Hancock is 'worried' about super-infectious South African coronavirus mutation Daily Mail
- Covid live updates: UK begins Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccinations; official more concerned of South Africa variant CNBC
- View Full Coverage on Google News