Uploaded: Aug 13, 2024· 206K Views · 11.4K Likes
There are still way too many unanswered questions about the Butler, Pennsylvania, assassination attempt against Trump. But now, more information is coming out about a second would-be assassin. This ...
_________________________________
The FBI should disclose their relationship with TM Crooks, if it was any, in all the details, truthfully. It might hold the key to this investigation. The "FBI whistleblower and former agent Steve Friend tells Glenn Beck that everything about this story – and the Pennsylvania attempt – points to FBI grooming. Is the FBI influencing potential assassins just to arrest them and ask Congress for more money?
VIDEO
There are still way too many unanswered questions about the Butler, Pennsylvania, assassination attempt against Trump. But now, more information is coming out about a second would-be assassin. This time, it was a Pakistani man who was arrested after allegedly plotting with Iran. But FBI whistleblower and former agent Steve Friend tells Glenn Beck that everything about this story – and the Pennsylvania attempt – points to FBI grooming. Is the FBI influencing potential assassins just to arrest them and ask Congress for more money? Steve Friend also weighs in on the story of Secret Service agents who broke into a salon during a Kamala Harris event.
My Opinion:
I agree with Steve Friend's assessment in this interview: "a Pakistani man who was arrested after allegedly plotting with Iran" to assassinate Trump on 7.12.24, just one day prior to Butler Farm Show Shooting, and while trying to board the plane to leave the country, looks like the classic FBI setup and one of their happily and crudely manufactured plots.
What is interesting and more important here is that this case, with its very clear anti-Iranian sentiment, points to the Israeli involvement. Was this "lead" initially manufactured by some of their intelligence services, state or "private", and was it fed to the FBI for "further processing", possibly with the help of their, Israeli agents, embedded with the FBI?
The goal would be to highlight the dangers coming from Iran to Trump's personal safety, and to protect the Netanyahu's political investment, and the Russian Mob's financial investment in Trump.
Was TM Crooks involvement also a setup, influenced (on line?), manufactured, and processed by the same people who set up the Pakistani man; namely by the Israelis?
Was this done in cooperation with the Russians?
These issues have to be further investigated. But the very notion that the FBI can be played with and manipulated in this fashion, is troubling, of course. However, it very well might be the truth.
The FBI should disclose their relationship with TM Crooks, if it was any, in all the details, truthfully. It might hold the key to this investigation.
Michael Novakhov
8.19.24
a very brave man and a good friend of the program Steve friend is joining us he is uh from the center of renewing America fellow uh he's a fellow at the sorry at the center for renewing America uh he's also the FBI whistleblower uh that objected to being you know put on to duty to investigate grandmothers as as domestic terrorist he blew the whistle and uh the rest of it is history welcome to the program Steve how are you I'm doing well gr thanks for having me on today you bet so you were with uh the FBI um and I know it's not the same but I think you probably could comment on this I'm not hearing anything satisfying coming from the FBI or the Secret Service on the assassination attempt there's three things assassination attempt of Donald Trump uh the guy that they they just leted in they knew he was was on the terror list and they just let him in anyway who was coordinating an assassination on Donald Trump and then the third comes out of Massachusetts this weekend where Camala Harris was on stage someplace at an event and the Secret Service and local police needed a bathroom so they covered up somebody's private security on their business and then picked the lock went in used their bathrooms occupied the space for hours and then closed back to the shop didn't lock it back up but closed it the lady came on Monday and she's like what the here uh that's against the law isn't it oh absolutely it is and I think if you or I were to engage in any sort of activity that there would be criminal charges against us at the very least for some sort of trespass but I think what these three elements that you're talking about expose more than anything else is what I'd like to dub the myth of competence that we all sort of have in our federal law enforcement agencies because in pop culture TVs and movies shows that you consume uh the the uh the characters in those shows and movies they're they're really sophisticated and and really great at their job and they're hunting down the criminals and they're chasing them down the back alleys and slapping the handcuffs on and then they just fade to black but in reality uh these agencies have now devolved into essentially DMVs with guns and badges and that's why it comes to the the Trump assassination attempt you know there's all these theories that are out there um and you know you can Count Me sort of in the in the clan of people that believe that incompetence was heavily involved in it and I think that there's one sort of presupposition that has gone into that that so many people have their questions about and rightfully so but we are presupposing that the Secret Service is always great at its job and these failur I think they're terrible are explained I and yes I I think that these failures are happening at every single event and it's just because of the providential nature of our as a country and then also because of the myth of confidence that nobody's really tried and tested them which is why going forward I think there's probably a heightened risk to Donald Trump for any of these any of his events that he's going to hold um but to Pivot to the the second issue with the the FBI and uh investigating this uh this assassination attempt I think one of the most disturbing elements and it hasn't been picked up on was when the deputy director of the FBI Paula bate uh said that they were going to investigate it as domestic terrorism and that to me is uh to the lay person seems reasonable you don't want to have blinders on but being a subject matter expert here the FBI is now going to slap a classified label on this investigation and they're not going to be able to be transparent because you don't have a need to know you don't have a security I'm sorry I'm sorry Congressman can't comment on an ongoing investigation so that's that's tremendously disturbing and then the last thing that I I definitely want to get to is this Pakistani National now this is what I like to call the Playbook that the FBI has been running the last two and a half decades particularly since 911 where essentially what they do to justify their existence as a bureaucracy as a self- looking ice cream cone they will identify a vulnerable person an emotionally disturbed maybe someone with radical intentions but not capable of carrying forward an actual attack without the involvement of the FBI they'll identify them use confidential human sources use Undercovers and then groom them for as long as it takes to engage or at least agree to engage in an activity that can be labeled as terrorism and then they will arrest them and the added wrinkle here was that they imported this Pakistani through the Border they sponsored him arriving arriving the FBI Dallas office actually was the S on him arriving and it wasn't just to slap the cuffs on him they followed him and orchestrated this plot that could never have happened without the involvement of the government for three months and then justify their existence with this big dismantlement stat which is also tied to their quotas this is just the the FBI version of Fast and Furious but except with the exception of you being guns with the ATF we are now running terrorists so that we can justify our agency so he was supposed to leave right after he had set something up before the assassination um so did they because I don't even know if I've read the what they had busted other than him did they up the plot is completely absurd Glenn I've read through the affidavit this is an individual who was essentially Indigent didn't have the finances and we're led to believe from the FBI that he arrived here uh and then just happened the first person that he had conversation with was an informant for the government about soliciting Hit Men to carry forward not not only assassinations but he wanted uh dozens of people to have protests that were going to be cover while they did reconnaissance he wanted to get people that were going to steal documents and thumb drives from government figures and all for the low low price of $5,000 which he didn't actually have and he was doing things like uh asking the the informant to put his phone in a drawer while they had conversations I mean that's not a phiraday bag it's not really operational security these illusions of grandeur that he had to me indicate that he was a prime person that the FBI likes to target the people who are vulnerable and and enough for nothing you know let's just say he's a you know he's a bad guy um what's to say that they don't import him here and he just says you know this plot that I have doesn't sound like it's going to be achievable I'll just grab a butcher knife and stab the next Infidel that I see and then the FBI should be on the hook for that so this is them believing in their own competence that certainly nothing bad will happen while we have them on the hook for three months and they've been lucky we've been lucky that nothing worse has happened but I think the bottom line is that the FBI is inventing these cases so that they can go to Congress and say look how all the good work we have done here why don't you give us enhanced funding why don't you give us enhanced tools think of all the good work we could do like Lindsey Graham wants to do now and that is giving the FBI backdoor access to encrypted Communications uh because that way the FBI can circumvent the Fourth Amendment oh my gosh Lindy Graham lindsy Graham Lindy gr um so so let me see if I have this right was this uh guy that they picked up uh or you know um finally arrested and told us all about it was this just a distraction from the assassination I think the timetable works out to be that he was arrested on July 12th the assassination temp happened on the 13th which to me uh the messaging that we got about this Iranian threat because the FBI was really super concerned about someone who they groomed to uh engage in a terrorism which never was going to happen and really didn't have their eye on the ball and then you we can get into the speculation about a character like Crooks who not for nothing kind of strikes me as sitting squarely within the profile of someone who would be recruited and targeted for grooming to engage in something that he was not predisposed to do and then maybe did the thing that I just talked about but instead of grabbing the butcher knife and stabbing an Infidel grabbed his dad's AR and said I'm going to take a should uh pay for for this I saw that the I think it was the fire chief of uh Butler County just resigned over this because of staging and everything else I I don't I could be wrong I don't think it's the local law enforcement's place I mean you know when the Secret Service come in they usually usually just come in and just say here's what you're doing and you do that and don't ask any questions um uh you know who whose fault really was this who should pay for this there's going to be a lot of accountability hot potato as it comes to this assassination attempt because you could see Kimberly Cheeto get up there and say the buck stopped with me but you know it was really local law enforcement's job and and just having been at both levels you could easily see that roof being something where the locals said hey that should be covered and the Secret Service said okay we cover and then it didn't get covered and then they're just looking back and forth at each other saying hey that's your job no that's your job and then meanwhile it doesn't get covered at all but I think ultimately because the Secret Service is supposed to be the chief agency there who's calling the shots it needs to be them who falls on this and there needs to be an independent investigation because I don't trust the FBI and it's not just a personal animous the FBI has a track record for investigating assassination attempts like the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting where the shooter was a Bernie Sanders repor showed up at the ball field and asked where the Republicans were and then proceeded to shoot Steve's delease and the FBI said that's not an assassination attempt that's suicide by cop so there needs to be an independent investigation may be funded here could be used in the Congressional uh leverage here for the for the upcoming budget uh it could also be a request from the Pennsylvania State Police because I know there's a federal Nexus here but it was in their backyard and I don't see any reason why they couldn't conduct a thorough investigation I would trust them far more than the FB which is going to say this was domestic terrorism perhaps or perhaps we already had a domestic terrorism case open on Crooks either way we can't talk about sources and methods this is an ongoing investigation maybe we'll give you something here uh a decade when nobody is really paying attention so um one one last thought the woman in Massachusetts that had her business just taken over um without her permission without her even being there or knowing it uh they covered the camera they broke in picked the lock and and went in and spent hours in there just because I guess they could um she's not pressing charges uh she says you know I'm really angry I feel violated but I you know I don't you know they have a job to do no if people don't stand up I think that's a violation of the F the third amendment I mean that never gets any attention I think that's the violation of the third amendment but it's certainly breaking and entering and if people don't push back and say no I'm sorry if that were anyone else you'd be in jail today so I I'm sorry I might like you guys I understand your situation but you cannot do that because stop this is the natural Downstream consequences of what we experienced in 2020 when we were said you had to stay home and stay safe and shut down your non-essential business that you use to feed your family and pay your mortgage and this is the chilling effect that it has and I share your sentiment about the third amendment it would be interesting to see an energenic attorney take that up but the government does not respect your civil liberties does not respect the Bill of Rights and this is just another example of the fact that they are willing to impede on those just for their own convenience I mean how hard is bathroom Steve thank you so much thanks for everything you do stay safe Steve friend uh former uh and current whistleblower uh on the FBI
Comments
Post a Comment